4/29/2010

Metal Gear Solid

When everyone is waiting for Iron Man 2 the movie today, I am waiting for the newest Metal Gear Solid game, Peace Walker.
Back to 1998, When I met Snake the very first time, just can't help to fall in love with the game "Metal Gear Solid".

Almost collected every thing related to MGS that I can get, games, OSTs, posters, figures, books, everything!!

Beside the game itself, my favorite one is the book released by IDW, Ashley Wood's art of Metal Gear Solid.
A lot of art works Ashley did for MGS graphic novel and MGS: MPO game were collected in this book.
If you are a fan of Ashley, this book absolutely should be in your must have list.
For me, Ashley definitely is the best artist to express the world of MGS.





And of course, don't miss the Peace Walker if you have a PSP.

沒有留言:

張貼留言